Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 12th September 2017
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Luke & Phil - Lord of the Rings SBG, 1000pts
  • Adam & JJ - Dropfleet Commander, 999pts
  • Will & Chris - Guild Ball
  • Dave & Russell - Blood Bowl
  • Tony & George - Bolt Action
Games Sought:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Luke and I are playing a 1000 point game of LOTR
LOTR - Good and evil
40K - Tau
Age of Sigmar - Starter set
40K or Bloodbowl league game
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
anyone fancy a game of guildball, dropfleet, dropzone, or Gates of antares?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(06-09-2017, 10:00 AM)will Wrote: anyone fancy a game of guildball, dropfleet, dropzone, or Gates of antares?

Would love a game of Guildball!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(06-09-2017, 01:32 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 10:00 AM)will Wrote: anyone fancy a game of guildball, dropfleet, dropzone, or Gates of antares?

Would love a game of Guildball!

Great Big Grin
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Looking for a game of Dropfleet, Saga, Bolt Action or LOTR if anyone is available.
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
(06-09-2017, 08:07 PM)Walters Wrote: Looking for a game of Dropfleet, Saga, Bolt Action or LOTR if anyone is available.

I've just painted up some Russians and would be keen for a game of bolt action if you're interested. I've not played before but have played beyond the gates of antares a few times so have a rough idea of the rules.
(06-09-2017, 09:02 PM)George Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 08:07 PM)Walters Wrote: Looking for a game of Dropfleet, Saga, Bolt Action or LOTR if anyone is available.

I've just painted up some Russians and would be keen for a game of bolt action if you're interested. I've not played before but have played beyond the gates of antares a few times so have a rough idea of the rules.
Sounds great. I think I have played bolt action 3 times so I have some idea of most of the rules. I have always played against Germans so Russians will be interesting. I have some Germans but only a small proportion are painted - I hope that won't spoil the atmosphere too much!
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
(06-09-2017, 09:40 PM)Walters Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 09:02 PM)George Wrote:

Sounds great. I think I have played bolt action 3 times so I have some idea of most of the rules. I have always played against Germans so Russians will be interesting. I have some Germans but only a small proportion are painted - I hope that won't spoil the atmosphere too much!

Excellent. You can hopefully take me through the basics then! Haha no that's fine, they can just be in very good grey camoflage! How many points do you think? Should have the 500 minimum without too much trouble but could probably do 750 if you prefer.