Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Osprey Day @ Wyvern Wargamers - Sunday 25th June 2017
Dane mentioned that the Wyvern Wargamers are having an "Osprey Wargames" day on Sunday 25th June if anyone is interested. Basically rock up and play any of the varied and numerous wargaming titles from Osprey.

There's a thread about it on their forum: http://wyvernwargamers.org.uk/forum/?min...ic&t=323.0
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(25-04-2017, 02:43 PM)Stuart Wrote: Dane mentioned that the Wyvern Wargamers are having an "Osprey Wargames" day on Sunday 25th June if anyone is interested. Basically rock up and play any of the varied and numerous wargaming titles from Osprey.

There's a thread about it on their forum: http://wyvernwargamers.org.uk/forum/?min...ic&t=323.0

Has potential...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
I think they are looking for confirmed numbers for this then they know how many and which games to run. I will have a list of games soon.
So the list of game is.

Men Who Would be Kings - Russo-Jap War - Stuart
Pikeman's Lament - English Civil War - Paul
Honours of War - Nigel
Fight Sails - Naval - Chris/Henrik
(08-05-2017, 04:54 PM)ians Wrote: So the list of game is.

Honours of War - Nigel

Are they running these as demo/participation games? Wonder if there might be any scope to take OGaM, IHMN, Frostgrave or Broken Legions along?
(10-05-2017, 12:38 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(08-05-2017, 04:54 PM)ians Wrote: So the list of game is.

Honours of War - Nigel

Are they running these as demo/participation games? Wonder if there might be any scope to take OGaM, IHMN, Frostgrave or Broken Legions along?
Yes you can go along with another player and play any other osprey game. I can post in their form for you if dont have a login.
Thanks Ian
(10-05-2017, 02:40 PM)ians Wrote: Yes you can go along with another player and play any other osprey game. I can post in their form for you if dont have a login.
Thanks Ian

Cheers Ian - I think I've got an account on there, might be tempted to arrange something.
(10-05-2017, 03:04 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(10-05-2017, 02:40 PM)ians Wrote: Yes you can go along with another player and play any other osprey game. I can post in their form for you if dont have a login.
Thanks Ian

Cheers Ian - I think I've got an account on there, might be tempted to arrange something.

Great!

I've been given the go ahead to run a DZC game in a side room or the main hall if there's room on the day. But if I don't get the interest in DZC i'll probably sign up for Stuarts Russo Japs war game.