Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 2nd August 2016
(25-07-2016, 01:37 PM)Brightblade Wrote:
(23-07-2016, 04:42 PM)will Wrote: Matt (brightblade) want to try and get our LotR campain game in this week?

Definitely worth a go! Hopefully work will allow!

Sorry will, I can't make the club on Tuesday. Won't be able to get there until after eight due to work.

If we have a deadline to play the game we will have to do it outside of club hours. At my house? On the weekend?

Either that or wait a couple of weeks or I simply forfeit? Which would be a shame.
(28-07-2016, 09:26 AM)Brightblade Wrote: *snip*

Sorry will, I can't make the club on Tuesday. Won't be able to get there until after eight due to work.

If we have a deadline to play the game we will have to do it outside of club hours. At my house? On the weekend?

Either that or wait a couple of weeks or I simply forfeit? Which would be a shame.

I think we have some time to get a game in. However i am not adverse to getting a game in outside "club hours". More time for gaming is always welcome. Smile
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Me and JJ are playing 1250 Dropzone Commander for the first half of the night, then holding a prayer vigil that our Dropfleet Commander Kickstarter is shipped soon.
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
(28-07-2016, 06:08 PM)will Wrote:
(28-07-2016, 09:26 AM)Brightblade Wrote: *snip*

I think we have some time to get a game in. However i am not adverse to getting a game in outside "club hours". More time for gaming is always welcome. Smile

Well, you would always be welcome to come overt for a game of anything! Not sure where you live so not sure how much of a pain it would be. I live in stourport. 30mins away from the club!
(20-07-2016, 06:05 AM)Noisysteve Wrote: I will be up this week . Looking to play zombiecide black plague

You got space for a newbie?
For the Angelic Horde!
SWRPG is on this week. Vince et al.
(30-07-2016, 05:30 PM)Fitz Wrote:
(20-07-2016, 06:05 AM)Noisysteve Wrote: I will be up this week . Looking to play zombiecide black plague

You got space for a newbie?

Always!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers

Steve, if I cannot get a game of 40K or DZC do you have space for another newbie.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(01-08-2016, 05:24 PM)wako1302 Wrote:

Steve, if I cannot get a game of 40K or DZC do you have space for another newbie.

Yeah no worries
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Me and mick will be playing star wars, but I believe Ollie will be up for zombiecide
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus