Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 3rd May 2016
Sorry JJ, I can't make it tonight now anyway, I forgot to bring my models with me to work!
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
Do you want to join us on XWing JJ?
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
(03-05-2016, 04:12 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: Do you want to join us on XWing JJ?

I suggested that too. I would say great minds, but I would be insulting you.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I just want more people to play XWing with me Tongue

I'm going to be painting up my game board at home to have a Star field so I can invite people over for it Tongue
Thanks for the game Shane. Was very fun. My ability to nab objectives whilst my army is shot to pieces knows no bounds Wink
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Thanks JJ Matt and oi! Xwing was fun :-) think I'll pick up on of the starter sets from Worcester if either of you are interested? Also going to be in Worcester wargames for more games of you happen to be that way on the weekend?
Chris. Well. That was frightening. I think I got everything my way with the solitaire. Totally got to do what he wanted. One decent turn of shooting will off him but he never suffered it. He did fluff it a couple of turns but turned it around the next. Just as a solitaire should be.

I did enjoy him. Really scary.
Yeah thanks Matt, enjoyed getting torn apart by that Eldar thing. Next time I will stay far away from him!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(03-05-2016, 10:52 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: Thanks JJ Matt and oi! Xwing was fun :-) think I'll pick up on of the starter sets from Worcester if either of you are interested? Also going to be in Worcester wargames for more games of you happen to be that way on the weekend?

Yeah thanks Charlotte was really good....totally didn't just come straight home and watch the new Star Wars... :/
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(04-05-2016, 12:21 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(03-05-2016, 10:52 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: Thanks JJ Matt and oi! Xwing was fun :-) think I'll pick up on of the starter sets from Worcester if either of you are interested? Also going to be in Worcester wargames for more games of you happen to be that way on the weekend?

Yeah thanks Charlotte was really good....totally didn't just come straight home and watch the new Star Wars... :/

I know Tongue I'm looking for it at a good price, and a cheap pack of the other movies to