Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 3rd May 2016
(25-04-2016, 04:53 PM)wako1302 Wrote: DZC or 40K ?

Im game 1850?
For the Angelic Horde!
40K 1850pts anyone? Need to practice for the tournament!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(25-04-2016, 06:07 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: 40K 1850pts anyone? Need to practice for the tournament!

I'll give you a game of 40k if you fancy it?
(25-04-2016, 08:19 PM)Brightblade Wrote: I'll give you a game of 40k if you fancy it?

Sounds good Matt. I will be trying out a Dark Angels force, possibly with grey knight allies... It's for tournament practice so I'll be trying to take the hardest list I can make - hope that's ok - will post it up before hand so you can see what I'll be taking. I tried a battle company list last time which didn't do so well so going to be ravenwing heavy this time.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(26-04-2016, 09:47 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(25-04-2016, 08:19 PM)Brightblade Wrote: I'll give you a game of 40k if you fancy it?

Sounds good Matt. I will be trying out a Dark Angels force, possibly with grey knight allies... It's for tournament practice so I'll be trying to take the hardest list I can make - hope that's ok - will post it up before hand so you can see what I'll be taking. I tried a battle company list last time which didn't do so well so going to be ravenwing heavy this time.

Sounds good to me. I'll bring my craftworld eldar along. Unless you would prefer to play vs blood angels or csm? I don't mind. I am not cheesy but I am tricksy! Lol.

No scatter bike spam from me! Aspects! Hooooo!
(25-04-2016, 05:24 PM)Fitz Wrote:
(25-04-2016, 04:53 PM)wako1302 Wrote: DZC or 40K ?

Im game 1850?

1,850 of 40K goodness it is then.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(26-04-2016, 10:03 AM)Brightblade Wrote: Sounds good to me. I'll bring my craftworld eldar along. Unless you would prefer to play vs blood angels or csm? I don't mind. I am not cheesy but I am tricksy! Lol.

No scatter bike spam from me! Aspects! Hooooo!
Bring the Eldar! Looking forward to your tricks Wink
Anyone Fancy some XWing? Smile
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
Im up this week, would like to play saga, bolt action, guilball, or anything.
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(27-04-2016, 01:01 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Im up this week, would like to play saga, bolt action, guilball, or anything.

Guildball. Sorted.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen