Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40k League - Results Thread - FINALS UPDATED 14/8
Cheers for the results Rob, so you pinched top spot in group1! And will be the only undefeated player going into the Semi Finals!

Results table updated!

So the Semi Finals look like this:

Group1 Winner Rob V Group2 Runner up Nick!

Group2 Winner Rob V Group1 Runner up Chris!

Mission: will be set for both Semi Finals and Final, I will roll when I get chance to have a witness, most likely Friday.

Remember lists can be changed once during the "knockout" rounds. I will decide what I want to do before any new lists are posted up for clarity, unless of course, you post your list up :p.

Good luck to all!

PS in the event of a draw how do we determine a winner?

Old style VPs?
Play two missions, IE Objective mission primary + Secondary objectives as per the rulebook, if still drawing, then KPs to act as a tie breaker?
Roll a dice?
Something else?

Cool, I'd go for value of opposing units destroyed/ reduced to half strength, or failing that kill points - if you roll he kill point mission maybe there can be a couple of objectives or something to determine tied games?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(31-07-2013, 11:31 PM)Embolden Wrote: Cheers for the results Rob, so you pinched top spot in group1! And will be the only undefeated player going into the Semi Finals!

Two more games and just plain undefeated will do Big Grin

Rahh Tongue

We are allowed a list change right. Can I add allies in?
Thanks for the game Rob and congrats on the win! Well played.

I still hate Paladins!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Amazing game with rob tonight! Could have gone either way! Sniper drones suck!!!!
(06-08-2013, 11:29 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Amazing game with rob tonight! Could have gone either way! Sniper drones suck!!!!

Agree, ace game dude. I thought I was in for a chance at one point but even rolling well on armour and dakka I still could not pull a win. Big Grin

Jump packs and landraiders don't mix. Jump packs can only fit in vechiles that have a rule for them like stormravens and night scythes.

It would not have changed the result of our game as you could have hid your HQ behind the landrider rather than inside. I did not remember the rule till turn 5 anyway. Tongue

I want to hon my list and will be up for a rematch when ever you like Wink
I always thought they were just classed as bulky! Sorry dude!
Hey Chris,

Cheers for the game, I got lucky at crucial times, like Draigo on one wound, taking all the Lascannon hits and 7 Plasma wounds, standing tall on one wound… then the following turn basically doing the same taking all but the last Lascannon and Plasma hits, meaning the large Paladin block where largely unharmed and were able to delete a unit each turn. I also think some minor and I really mean minor choices during the game cost you a couple of KPs and in the end the win/draw.

It was a good tactical game as it was close throughout or at least it felt close to me!

Moving onto the final

Nick are you free next week (13/8)? Big Grin

Well i finish work at 6. Not an issue to come straight from work but probably wont b there till about 7:10. Up to you dude?