Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 League results
No Idea, not sure what the crack is with my first game yet as i have been unable to find James! Sad
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Myself and Tom did the pre and post match stuff tonight. Results are

Tom 60000g and his fan factor remained at 5

Myself 120000g (yup I rolled a 6 for fans, 1 for winning and 5 for Fan Factor,) and had a Fan Factor increase to 6. Looking very good with the fact I had 40000g left over after the initial draft.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Didn't think you added fan factor to winnings, just your fame rating which is a maximum of 2, or am I just misreading your post?
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
No Jim I read it wrong. I only out rolled Tom by 1 on fan turn out, so I'll put some gold back. I thought we added fan factor. I.e. 50k, then take 10k for my FAME. Lost my Assistant coach and have no reserve now.

Roster updated, in tables thread.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Played first game, was a 3-1 victory to me. Think i am going to go for Juggernaut on the Rat Ogre and Block on the gutter runner, but not sure yet......
Blood bowl Skaven
Chris whooped me 3-0, with a very poor showing for the Lizards as I failed everything I tried. Opposite of my game against Tom, as i just couldnt roll for toffee. Glad I don't have to face him again.

Oh Chris we forgot to do Fanfactor changes. I did mine with Vince and Keith, after you left, and stayed on 6, but you'll have to do yours some time.

Results page updates
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Yeah I realised that after, will do the roll before the next game or grab someone next week.

Cheers for the game.

I bought a spare blocker with my 70,000 winnings, with 50,000 still in the kitty from last game. Only one skill increase on one of my blitzers - I took mighty blow Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(17-04-2013, 01:25 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Yeah I realised that after, will do the roll before the next game or grab someone next week.

Cheers for the game.

I bought a spare blocker with my 70,000 winnings, with 50,000 still in the kitty from last game. Only one skill increase on one of my blitzers - I took mighty blow Smile
Good choice! Not looking forward to facing that dwarf........
Blood bowl Skaven
Chris is looking unstoppable, and I have to play him again!!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Vince 2 Rob 1 Recorded.

Jim / Keith what was your result?

Steve vs Tom left on round 2.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen