Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Necromunda Campaign
(12-09-2012, 09:34 AM)jimbobabob Wrote: Anyone fancy a game next week ( tuesday 18th) against my Goliaths?

best place to stick this might be in the weekly meetings thread, i'll ask on there for you as well.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
If it's not too late I'd like to participate in the campaign after christmas, but I will have to use the Mantic Guard minitures if that's okay with everyone? I will make every memeber WSIWYG, so no worries about that, but will size be an issue? As I believe TLOS is quite important?

No worries if not, maybe next time!

Can't see any reason for you not to take part Rob, no one's gang is unbeatable to you with a starter gang. We have not reached dizzing heights in skill level etc yet. Plus you would get extra exp and Creds for facing a higher ranked gang. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Yeah that's great Rob. I don't think size is an issue, if you can see us we can see you and the models are roughly the same scale. I'll echo what Vince said, in fact my gang rating is only slightly above a starter gang anyway!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
A late addition to the campaign if i may, a Goliath gang by the name of The Head Stompers (naming things was never my strongpoint!). Will post my gang roster in the appropriate thread and try to organise my first game.
Great stuff Huw, the more the merrier! Get your gang submitted on Yakromunda for easier management, and Vince can add you to the campaign.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(14-03-2013, 10:30 PM)machineuk Wrote: A late addition to the campaign if i may, a Goliath gang by the name of The Head Stompers (naming things was never my strongpoint!). Will post my gang roster in the appropriate thread and try to organise my first game.

That's great, always good to have more necromunda players!
am i right in thinking you can have 3 and 4 way necromunda games? im sure i remember that from when it was first released.

Also do people think its worth adding a new Ganger with a shotgun? this would take me to 5 gangers, but would wipe out my entire stash of 70 credits.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Ganger with a shotgun sounds good. Yes you can have multiplayer battles, would be awesome to have a 4-way scrap, or team games, or maybe a 3 player where a captive exchange goes wrong as two gangs are ambushed by a third, and due to distrust they all then fight each other. Or something similar...
All this talk of three and a four way battles is just a way ganging up on me really isn't it? :p
They have some scenarios on yakromunda we could try out for multiplayer battles, I'm up for anything necromunda as it is my fave game at the moment. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven