Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amaranthine War: Heavens Fall
Hi guys, all the faction listings are up now for the six playable armies. We have the Angelic, Demonic, the human survivors 'The Lost Havens', the cannibalistic blasted waste mutants - The Rad-Walkers (one of the most popular at the minute) the army of the remains of Earth - The Gaea'ns and finally the elite forces of the R.O.A.
There is also the introductory demo scenario set at a 150 points which has had some awesome results and incredibly enjoyable games as well as the scenario I wrote for Halloween called 'Gallows Hill'
The game is designed to be played with effectively your existing miniatures collection, or with minimal outlay, and has a great narrative driven scenario and non player controlled charactors in every game. It is all free so have a lok and let me know what you think. It has been play tested alot and we have had over 100 downloads now, so if you are interested then I would be happy to run some games for you. Cheers and thanks to Stuart and all you RedWarSoc guys and gals for your support!

Messages In This Thread
Amaranthine War: Heavens Fall - by Stuart - 19-07-2012, 09:26 PM
RE: Amaranthine War: Heavens Fall - by Stewedavers - 19-12-2012, 04:57 PM