Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my two cents on improveing at 40k
u guys can ignore this adapt it or follow it to the letter but this from what ive found if this proves popular (ie people found it usefull) ill do more in furture

army list
in particular i found this at the club and from other openants now there nothing wrong with picking ur fav stuff or what u think is effictive but there could be easy ways to really improve the armys you useing

1)troops they may seem basic or boreing but ur basic trooper is the hidden hero in ur army lists and heres why
they can hold objectives
they are good for denying kill points (cheap so can have more than the elite units thus with possible cover and chances of enemy missing they are better at suriveing on mass than your more sparse elite/fast/heavy choices)
they add bulk to your army giveing your more units and numbers allowing you to a degree to shrug of war casutiles and keep going

so if you have a non meq non core army then you will want more troop choices in 1500pts around 3-4 min troop choices and 600pt min on the pt cost this goes for all army but in more hordy armys they like around 5-6 troops and around 800pts min

now im not gonna go into depth on meq armys and core armys now but these armys are the oppesites to the combined arms apporach way so this dosent apply to them

i dnt want dracstic change to the meta game but i think most of the armys i seen could do with a better backbone or foundation and the easyist way to help is with troops

renember heros started off being bill the guardman with his weak lasgun[/size]

Messages In This Thread
my two cents on improveing at 40k - by sprogmcjob - 15-10-2011, 11:19 PM
RE: my two cents on improveing at 40k - by Nick - 15-10-2011, 11:35 PM
RE: my two cents on improveing at 40k - by Nick - 15-10-2011, 11:57 PM
RE: my two cents on improveing at 40k - by Nick - 01-02-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: my two cents on improveing at 40k - by Nick - 01-02-2012, 11:48 PM
RE: my two cents on improveing at 40k - by Nick - 02-02-2012, 06:40 PM