Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luke's list for Battlefield Birmingham
(29-08-2018, 10:37 AM)LukeR Wrote: Company Commander [2 PL, 35pts]: Chainsword, Grand Strategist, Kurov's Aquila, Plasma pistol, Warlord

Company Commander [2 PL, 30pts]: Chainsword, Laspistol

++ Supreme Command Detachment +1CP (Imperium - Adeptus Custodes) [27 PL, 492pts] ++

+ HQ +

Shield-Captain on Dawneagle Jetbike [9 PL, 164pts]: Eagle's Eye, Hurricane Bolter, Misericordia

Shield-Captain on Dawneagle Jetbike [9 PL, 164pts]: Auric Aquilis, Hurricane Bolter, Misericordia

Shield-Captain on Dawneagle Jetbike [9 PL, 164pts]: Hurricane Bolter, Misericordia

-----------------------------
New list, haven't been particularly happy with the Basilisks so far so dropped them and the Assassins for a trio of Bike Captains.

Start with 15CP spending 3CP on Open the Vaults to get the two relics to increase the Invulnerable saves, and another 2CP to give one Warden the 4+ Invulnerable Save Trait and the relic Gatling Cannon.

Leaves me with 11CPs to start the game - not sure if VotBG is worth an extra two or not?

The plan is to use the Bikes mobility and general tankiness to use them to claim objectives and pick on units they can manage while the Knights distract the opponent.

Hey Luke, looking good to me. Same as me, you've got a lack of Psychic defence. I'd suggest putting VotBG on that 3rd captain, gives him a re-roll save a turn. Make sure you deploy him after the IG warlord so you can attempt to get those CP back though. I'd suggest putting Kurovs Aquila on the second company commander though to split your risk.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.

Messages In This Thread
Luke's list for Battlefield Birmingham - by LukeR - 01-08-2018, 08:03 AM
RE: Luke's list for Battlefield Birmingham - by jjakaalbinoboy - 29-08-2018, 01:29 PM