Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
star wars destiny tournaments?
I guess a good question is to ask what he plays with and roughly how many cards does he own? There isn't too much point in me playing someone newish to the game, with a honed tier 1/2 deck.

Also may I suggest the following channels on youtube. That's where my journey started.

The Hyperloops - These guys are regarded as the best in the game. A lot of the top decks have been created by The Hyperloops.

Your Destiny - Home of the European champion 2018 and the runner-up at the World Championship 2018. Perhaps the best team of players outside the USA, Your Destiny consists of the best players from Europe. Although I did beat two of their gauntlet testers at Europeans.

General Games - This is the youtube channel for an Australian store. You'll have to wade through various other games systems to get to the relevant stuff, and Destiny content has not been too much of late, but it served me well 12 months ago.

Starkiller Base - A Canadian channel. The operator can sometimes find real life get in the way, but the videos are always high quality. 

The first two you will find a lot of TTS games (Table Top Simulator,) which is a physics engine on steam, that allows you to play various tabletop games online. Chess, Monopoly, 40k, X-Wing, etc. There is a Destiny Mod which they use to play games online. The later two are either Twitch streams, or recorded games with Physical product. The content on the first two is better, but its it depends what your friends son is interested in.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen

Messages In This Thread
star wars destiny tournaments? - by jaqenhgar - 17-06-2018, 08:56 PM
RE: star wars destiny tournaments? - by Gareth - 17-06-2018, 09:13 PM
RE: star wars destiny tournaments? - by Gareth - 17-06-2018, 09:24 PM
RE: star wars destiny tournaments? - by jaqenhgar - 18-06-2018, 09:54 AM
RE: star wars destiny tournaments? - by Gareth - 18-06-2018, 11:33 AM
RE: star wars destiny tournaments? - by jaqenhgar - 18-06-2018, 01:15 PM