Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
star wars destiny tournaments?
I'm more than willing to play anytime at Redditch (well except first two tuesdays of the month, so half the time.)

As for tournaments if he can get to Cheltenham their meta is slightly less aggressive. Worcester is also probably a good shout if/when they do anything, and Big Orbits Quarterly kit events don't pull in too many, and those that do are not unfriendly. To be honest I've not come across any non-friendly events, and the players at the lower end of the tables are also playing for fun. If he works his way into the top tables three or four rounds in, he would earn the respect from those that might come across as funny. We are at the start of store championship season, so the events will tend to attract more and stronger players though at the moment, although yesterday I traveled to Cardiff, and there wasn't one person there that I would have expected a bad game experience against.

I would however avoid the Birmingham events (Waylands Forge,) for someone new to the scene. Again attendance can be a bit patchy and whilst some good friends of mine attend the store, they can be a little 'clicky.' As an unknown he might find it a little lonely to start with.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen

Messages In This Thread
star wars destiny tournaments? - by jaqenhgar - 17-06-2018, 08:56 PM
RE: star wars destiny tournaments? - by Gareth - 17-06-2018, 09:13 PM
RE: star wars destiny tournaments? - by Gareth - 17-06-2018, 09:24 PM
RE: star wars destiny tournaments? - by jaqenhgar - 18-06-2018, 09:54 AM
RE: star wars destiny tournaments? - by Gareth - 18-06-2018, 11:33 AM
RE: star wars destiny tournaments? - by jaqenhgar - 18-06-2018, 01:15 PM