Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firestorm games list
Thanks guys, yes the topaz/amethyst group is very effective, with 2 active scans they can hit something from 36" away, plus the enemy's sig! It was a toss up between the other 3 topaz and an Amber, but keeping the SR value of the battlegroup below 15 was why I went for the topaz. They basically cost the same as an Amber and put out more shots (6) than the Amber when it's not going weapons free. Obv the amber does better going weapons free but then is easy to see, and the list is all about killing stuff early and not being seen for as long as possible.

Yes I have no defence against bombers, other than the best defence is a good offence!

I have also never tried the Jet, but it can plinky-plink 4 shots a turn while drifting forward, if within 12" it can fire all it's guns on standard orders as the ion storm thingy is close action, so up a flank I think it could be really good.

I may change my mind and bring the Diamond back instead of the jet and 3 topaz but we'll see how it goes!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari

Messages In This Thread
Firestorm games list - by jaqenhgar - 17-11-2017, 01:29 PM
RE: Firestorm games list - by scoundrel13 - 19-11-2017, 08:48 AM
RE: Firestorm games list - by jjakaalbinoboy - 19-11-2017, 02:02 PM
RE: Firestorm games list - by LukeR - 20-11-2017, 09:36 AM
RE: Firestorm games list - by jaqenhgar - 20-11-2017, 11:48 AM