Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lukes Cally List - Ideas & Suggestions
So I've had a rethink - I recently picked up the Wrath of Magnus Supplement and really like some of the formations. So I've written a reasonably competitive but also fun list.

PRIMARY DETACHMENT – OMNCISCIENT ORACLES [630 Points]

HQ1: Kairos Fateweaver [300]
HQ2: Lord of Change (230), ML3 (25), 2 x Greater Reward (40), 1 x Lesser Reward (10), “The Impossible Robes (25) [330]

SECONDARY DETACHMENT: HERALDS ANARCHIC [355 Points]
HQ1: Herald of Tzeentch (45), ML2 (25), Disc of Tzeentch (25), Exalted Artefact (30) [125]
HQ2: Herald of Tzeentch (45), ML2 (25), Disc of Tzeentch (25), Exalted Locus of Conjuration (25) [120]
HQ3: Herald of Tzeentch (45), ML2 (25), Disc of Tzeentch (25), Lesser Locus of Metamorphosis (15) [110]

TERTIARY DETACHMENT: COMBINED ARMS DETACHMENT [435 Points]
HQ1: Herald of Tzeentch (45), ML2 (25), Exalted Reward (30) [100]
Troop1: Blue Horrors (50), 1 x Extra Horror (5) [55]
Troop2: Blue Horrors (50), 1 x Extra Horror (5) [55]
FA1: Screamers of Tzeentch (75), 6 x Extra Screamer (150), [225]

QUAD DETACHMENT: COMBINED ARMS DETACHMENT [285 points]
HQ1: Chaos Sorcerer (65)
Troop1: Cultist (50)
FA1: Heldrake (170), Bale Flamer (0)

1705 Points

Fateweaver and LOC go flying round the field doing Psychic Shooting Shenanigans, the LoC will also be fairly brutal in Melee with the Staff of Change from the Lesser Reward and all the rerolls from the formation.

Heralds on Discs go in the with the Screamers, Exalted reward is for Grimoire. The locus give Plus 1 Strength to Psychic shooting attacks, and It Will Not Die to the unit. Would hope to roll Cursed Earth with one of them for a 2+ Invunerable Save, rerolling 1s.

The Herald on Foot takes the Paradox, hides in a unit of Horrors in the Backfield spawning more Daemons.

Sorc/Cultist hide on an objective, they are purely there to allow me to take the Heldrake, this gives me another flying target for the enemy to decide between.

Nor sure exactly what I'd want to do with the extra points, more Heralds/MLs perhaps? Or try and squeeze an Anti-tank choice in - if I were to take the Allied detachment as Alpha legion, then I could add a unit of infiltrating chosen with 5 Meltaguns.
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement

Messages In This Thread
Lukes Cally List - Ideas & Suggestions - by LukeR - 11-04-2016, 08:51 PM
RE: Lukes Cally List - Ideas & Suggestions - by LukeR - 16-02-2017, 12:05 PM