Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team RedWarSoc - call to arms for 40k team event!
(11-02-2016, 12:43 PM)Alpharius Wrote: Sigh

The FW hate is real. My poor AL/Blackshields/shattered legion force.

You could always run your forge world marines using the standard 40K astartes codex, wouldn't have all the forge world toys but you could probably still put something good together.

Quote:I don't have any of your desired races and I'm not entirely sure I can remember how to play 40K (not that I was great to begin with) but I'm up for this!

I'll put a feature in the next couple weeks email newsletters too.

Run your guard JJ we can have a competition as to who can put the most models on the table Tongue
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Team RedWarSoc - call to arms for 40k team event! - by will - 11-02-2016, 10:52 PM