Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The swarm is coming: new tyranid rumours
It's on pre-order now. I wouldn't call £100 reasonable but I pre-ordered it anyway just not from GW directly. Good old online discounts. I've heard the GW board games are quite fun so should get use out of it outside 40K anyway and might drag some old friends back into the hobby by playing it with them Tongue

The rules for using the models in 40K are going to be in the next two white dwarfs so guess I will also be buying some white dwarfs for the first time in 10 years.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The swarm is coming: new tyranid rumours - by will - 27-02-2016, 11:47 AM