Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The swarm is coming: new tyranid rumours
Something is sturring out there. Probably want to take with a pinch of salt as a lot of nid players desperately want a new codex so much that tyranid rumours become massively blown out of proportion... but here's hoping for something cool!

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2015/10/4...anids.html

For those who cannot directly access. Here is a direct copy paste from BoLS:-

Quote:The Hivefleets are drifting silently towards your tabletop. Here’s the latest word we’ve been told on the Tyranids:

Here’s what the grapevine has told BoLS:

Tyranid Release Window:
These are next up after Horus Heresy

Look for these to appear in early Q1 2016 after the new year

Several new kits including:

– Broodlord (plastic – clampack)

– Genestealer Kit (plastic completely redone)

– XX-vores combo kit (plastic and includes build options for, Biovore, Pyrovore, a new “psychicvore”)

– Termagants Kit (plastic completely redone with “new” weapon options)

– New codex, including:

All Shield of Baal bugs included, and the new ones.

There is scattered chatter of a …

wait for it…

– plastic Gargantuan Creature (no further details)

The Tyranid rumorfront has been deader than a doornail for over a year. If you recall the closest we got to the Hivefleets this year was a rumor about Genestealer Cult returning as a small Harlequin sized release back in FEBRUARY by 79Hastings69, who has been right about pretty much everything. Sometimes he’s called things over a year out… so who knows – 2016 may be VERY GOOD for you bug fanatics. With the return of Harlequins and the launch of Adeptus Mechanisus this year – I don’t put anything past GW at this point.

I'm a little excited, so here's hoping it is true and GW don't screw it up.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Messages In This Thread
The swarm is coming: new tyranid rumours - by will - 22-10-2015, 03:15 PM