Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GT Heat 2 Report:
Plenty I can change mate, but not at 1500pts, this is about as good as the star gets at this points level, I could drop the Banner and a few other bits and bobs to get a tactical squad in a Rhino for better scoring, which having my time again, I would probably do.

My main fears going into the event were FMCs, things that Stomp, in particular armies with things with Multiple stomps, not getting invis or the Culexes Assassin, Oh and MSU on multiple objectives, especially the scouring, my weakest mission. I faced all of these and most them at least twice over 6 games, so it was an amazing test. I came up short, which was a shame, but it, it was it is. I learnt a lot.

The next 2 events are 1850pts. Next is 3 source, Cally in Jan, I'm going battleforged, which is going to be crazy! But unlimited sources.

The Deathstar is pretty much as good as its ever going to get, but it needs support, Scouts did nothing for me and pretty much died in 4/6 games with nothing I could do to protect them, as the star needs to be all up the opponents face, cannot spread too thin, as Azrael, Tiggy and the Inquisitor or liable to being snipped out, even with Invis.

I will however be dropping the DA libby, he did nothing, I should have gone Chaplain, even on foot over him, dropping a Fenrisian Wolf or something.

I'm sure I will be posting plenty of lists up tonight/tomorrow.

Messages In This Thread
GT Heat 2 Report: - by Embolden - 19-10-2015, 08:11 AM
RE: GT Heat 2 Report: - by will - 19-10-2015, 12:12 PM
RE: GT Heat 2 Report: - by Embolden - 19-10-2015, 12:31 PM