Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Club lists
This is a list built with everything i have ordered and once it has arrived, been assembled and at a minimum base coated then it will be taking to the field. Feel the might of the legionnes astartes!

+++ AL 1850 whirl (1850pts) +++

++ Legiones Astartes: Crusade Army List (Age of Darkness) (1850pts) ++

+ HQ (75pts) +

Legion Centurion (75pts) [Power Armour]
····Rules: Consul, Independent Character, Legiones Astartes
····Consul (25pts)
········Delegatus (25pts)
············Rules: Rite of Command
············Master of the Legion [The Coils of the Hydra]
················Rules: Master of the Legion

+ Troops (710pts) +

Legion Tactical Squad (195pts) [9x Legion Tactical Space Marines (90pts), Legion Vexilla (10pts), Nuncio-Vox (10pts), Take an additional Chainsword or Combat Blade (20pts)]
····Rules: Fury of the Legion, Legiones Astartes
····Legion Tactical Sergeant (5pts) [Melta Bombs (5pts)]
····Profiles:
········Legion Sergeant: Unit Type:Infantry (Character)|WS:4|BS:4|S:4|T:4|W:1|I:4|A:2|LD:9|Save:3+|HH:LACAL p202
········Legion Space Marine: Unit Type:Infantry|WS:4|BS:4|S:4|T:4|W:1|I:4|A:1|LD:8|Save:3+|HH:LACAL p202
········Legion Vexilla: Description:A unit with a Legion Vexilla may re-roll failed Morale tests. |HH:LACAL p90
········Nuncio-vox: Description:Units arriving via Deep Strike within 6" of a Nuncio-vox do not scatter. When barrage weapons are used by the controlling player, line of sight may be drawn from any model equipped with a Nuncio-vox as well as the firing model itself. Range is still drawn from the firing model. It may not be used inside a vehicle. |HH:LACAL p91

Legion Tactical Squad (195pts) [9x Legion Tactical Space Marines (90pts), Legion Vexilla (10pts), Nuncio-Vox (10pts), Take an additional Chainsword or Combat Blade (20pts)]
····Profiles:
········Legion Sergeant: Unit Type:Infantry (Character)|WS:4|BS:4|S:4|T:4|W:1|I:4|A:2|LD:9|Save:3+|HH:LACAL p202
········Legion Space Marine: Unit Type:Infantry|WS:4|BS:4|S:4|T:4|W:1|I:4|A:1|LD:8|Save:3+|HH:LACAL p202
········Legion Vexilla: Description:A unit with a Legion Vexilla may re-roll failed Morale tests. |HH:LACAL p90
········Nuncio-vox: Description:Units arriving via Deep Strike within 6" of a Nuncio-vox do not scatter. When barrage weapons are used by the controlling player, line of sight may be drawn from any model equipped with a Nuncio-vox as well as the firing model itself. Range is still drawn from the firing model. It may not be used inside a vehicle. |HH:LACAL p91

····Profiles:

Legion Tactical Support Squad (125pts) [Legion Sergeant, 4x Legion Space Marines (60pts), Volkite Calivers (25pts)]
····Rules: Deflagrate, Legiones Astartes, Support Squad
····Profiles:
········Volkite Caliver: Range:30"|Strength:6|AP:5|Type:Heavy 2, Deflagrate|HH:LACAL p85

+ Elites (560pts) +

Apothecarion Detachment (165pts)
····Legion Apothecary (55pts) [Artificer Armour (10pts)]
········Rules: Legiones Astartes
····Profiles:
········Legion Apothecary: Unit Type:Infantry (Character)|WS:4|BS:4|S:4|T:4|W:1|I:4|A:1|LD:8|Save:3+|HH:LACAL p24
········Narthecium: Description:

Legion Rapier Weapons Battery (180pts)
····Legion Rapier Weapons Battery (60pts) [Quad Mortar ('Thud Gun') (20pts)]
········Rules: Extremely Bulky, Legiones Astartes, Shell Shock
····Profiles:
········Legion Rapier Weapons Battery (Rapier Carrier): Unit Type:Artillery|WS:-|BS:-|S:-|T:7|W:2|I:-|A:-|LD:-|Save:3+|HH:LACAL p27
········Legion Rapier Weapons Battery (Space Marine Crew): Unit Type:Infantry|WS:4|BS:4|S:4|T:4|W:1|I:4|A:1|LD:8|Save:3+|HH:LACAL p27
········Quad Mortar: Range:12" - 60"|Strength:5|AP:5|Type:Heavy 4, Barrage, Blast, Shell Shock|HH:LACAL p83

The Rewards of Treason (215pts)
····Iron Havoc Support Squad (215pts) [4x Iron Havoc (100pts), 4x Missile Launcher (with Frag, Krak, & Flakk missiles) (20pts)]
········Rules: Deadly Aim, Hardened Armour, Legiones Astartes, Shrapnel Bolts, Tank Hunters
········Iron Havoc Sergeant (10pts) [Augury Scanner (5pts), Missile Launcher (with Frag, Krak, & Flakk missiles) (5pts)]
····Profiles:
········Iron Havoc: Unit Type:Infantry|WS:4|BS:4|S:4|T:4|W:1|I:4|A:1|LD:8|Save:3+|HH:LAICL p83
········Iron Havoc Sergeant: Unit Type:Infantry (Character)|WS:4|BS:4|S:4|T:4|W:1|I:4|A:2|LD:9|Save:3+|HH:LAICL p83
········Augury Scanner: Description:Models cannot be deployed using the Infiltrate special rule within 18" of an Augury Scanner. A unit carrying an Augury Scanner gains the Interceptor rule against enemy units deploying via Deep Strike within 18"|HH:LACAL p88

+ Heavy Support (505pts) +

Legion Fire Raptor Gunship (230pts) [Armoured Ceramite (20pts), Reaper Autocannon battery (10pts)]
····Rules: Deep Strike, Independent Turret Fire, Strafing Run
····Profiles:
········Legion Fire Raptor Gunship: BS:4|Front:12|Side:12|Rear:12|HP:4|Type:Flyer, Hover|HH:LACAL p54
········Armoured Ceramite: Description:A vehicle with this wargear is not subject to the additional D6 armour penetration caused by weapons with the Melta special rule. |HH:LACAL p88
········Avenger Bolt Cannon: Range:36"|Strength:6|AP:3|Type:Heavy 7|HH:LACAL p54
········Reaper Autocannon battery: Range:36"|Strength:7|AP:4|Type:Heavy 4, Twin-linked|HH:LACAL p54
········Tempest Rockets: Range:60"|Strength:6|AP:4|Type:Heavy 1, Sunder, One-shot|HH:LACAL p47

Legion Sicaran Battle Tank (160pts) [Armoured Ceramite (20pts), Dozer Blade (5pts)]
····Rules: Rapid Tracking
····Profiles:
········Legion Sicarian Battle Tank: BS:4|Front:13|Side:12|Rear:12|HP:3|Type:Tank, Fast|HH:LACAL p60
········Armoured Ceramite: Description:A vehicle with this wargear is not subject to the additional D6 armour penetration caused by weapons with the Melta special rule. |HH:LACAL p88
········Accelerator Autocannon: Range:48"|Strength:7|AP:4|Type:Heavy 6, Rending, Rapid Tracking|HH:LACAL p61

Legion Whirlwind Scorpius (115pts)
····Rules: Rocket Barrage
····Profiles:
········Legion Whirlwind Scorpius: BS:4|Front:13|Side:12|Rear:10|HP:3|Type:Tank|HH:LACAL p64
········Scorpius Multi-launcher: Range:48"|Strength:8|AP:3|Type:Heavy 1, Barrage, Blast, Rocket Barrage|HH:LACAL p64

+ Legion +

Legion Astartes [XX: Alpha Legion]

++ Selection Rules ++

Consul: (HH:LACAL p16)
Deadly Aim: A unit fired upon by a model with this rule has its cover saves reduced by -1 against these attacks. (HH:LAICL p83)
Deep Strike
Deflagrate: After normal attacks by this weapon have been resolved, count the number of unsaved wounds caused on the target unit. Immediately resolve a number of additional automatic hits on the same unit using the weapon's profile equal to the number of unsaved wounds - these can then be saved normally. Models must still be in range in order for the additional hits to take effect. These additional hits do not themselves cause more hits. (HH:LACAL p85)
Extremely Bulky
Fury of the Legion: (HH:LACAL p30)
Hardened Armour: Hardened Armour counts as being Void Hardened. Failed armour saves against template and blast weapons may be re-rolled. Reduces distance rolled for charges, sweeping advances, and run moves by 1" (HH:LACAL p32)
Independent Character
Independent Turret Fire: Each waist turret may fire at a different target and do not count towards the number of weapons that may be fired in a turn. (HH:LACAL p54)
Legiones Astartes: - Units with this special rules may always attempt to regroup regardless of casualties.
- Additional rules conferred by Legiones Astartes (____) (HH:LACAL p80)
Master of the Legion: (HH:LACAL p15)
Rapid Tracking: Targets may not take a Jink save against damage from this weapon. (HH:LACAL p61)
Rite of Command: Must always be the army's warlord. (Forgeworld.co.uk - Downloads)
Rocket Barrage: In a turn in which the vehicle has not moved, increase rate of fire to Heavy 1+D3. (HH:LACAL p64)
Shell Shock: Pinning tests taken because of a weapon with this special rule suffer a -1 Leadership penalty. (HH:LACAL p83)
Shrapnel Bolts: Heavy Bolters gain Pinning and reduce AP value to 5.

All Heavy Bolters/Twin-linked Heavy Bolters/Quad Heavy Bolters in unit are affected. (HH:LAICL p81)
Strafing Run
Support Squad: May not fill the compulsory Troops slots on a Force Organization chart. (HH:LACAL p33)
Tank Hunters

Created with BattleScribe (http://www.battlescribe.net)

Messages In This Thread
Club lists - by manrogue - 27-01-2015, 10:02 AM
RE: Club lists - by jaqenhgar - 30-01-2015, 10:23 AM
RE: Club lists - by jjakaalbinoboy - 30-01-2015, 08:24 PM
Sisters & Knights - by wako1302 - 16-02-2015, 02:29 PM
RE: Club lists - by Alpharius - 16-03-2015, 05:39 PM
RE: Club lists - by Dedwoods42 - 17-03-2015, 10:41 AM