Poll: Do we accept Magic of the End Times as a standard
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes when playing Elven Hosts, or if one player wants to
50.00%
1 50.00%
Yes but only if a player is using and Elven Host army.
50.00%
1 50.00%
Yes but only if one or both player wants to.
0%
0 0%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic System Changes
I understand entirely Paul. As a scenario system everything is interesting, with what they are doing for WFB. However its the way that they are officially changing the rules to IF ONE PERSON WANTS TO, rather than if BOTH PLAYERS AGREE. Walking into a GW and getting a pick up game is becoming harder to get what you want. I might not want to play End Times Magic, I may not have a list that deals with End Times Magic, but if I want a game, I'll have to suck it up (not that since the Redditch club came along I have done GW store gaming, but I did before it did.) However at the same time, I am aware of the possibility that some one from that environment could come to RWS, and what I want is a consensus now (that could always change depending on what peoples views are in the future,)that anybody coming into the club, can see what we accept as standard. Should a store player come along for the first time, they will know that they cannot use Lore of Undeath, unless that have previously asked their opponent. If this doesn't go the top option, again a new member, will understand thats not how we as a club play our normal games, and if they want to use End Times Magic, they will probably need to arrange first.

As I said as a scenario set of rules it does add a flavour to those scenarios, but GW also seem to want to shoe horn this into standard game play, which Im not entirely comfortable with.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen

Messages In This Thread
Magic System Changes - by Gareth - 03-12-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: Magic System Changes - by will - 04-12-2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Magic System Changes - by Agincourt - 05-12-2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Magic System Changes - by Gareth - 05-12-2014, 04:40 PM