Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keith's Tau fleet [Campaign]
Hi all,

Had a 1500 point battle against Chris last night, fleet engagement, I lost. Foolishly split my force equally, allowing the Necrons to focus everything on half of my ships while the rest spent the whole battle trying (and failing) to come to their rescue. Still, they did OK. Managed to pretty much damage all of Chris' ships, and almost crippled the battleship which would have been awesome. In return I lost the two light cruisers (no big deal as they were on Ld 6 anyway) and the Castellan squadron lost two ships. The Demiurg cruiser was also crippled by an extremely lucky shot that triggered an internal explosion. On the other hand, I finally made an experience roll so the Evelasting Victory's wardens are now Ld 7. Yay.

After the battle I made two more successful refit requests, giving me improved sensors on one of the Demiurg ships and autoloaders on the Tsunami C. Chris is now the proud owner of the agricultural system Verstap. Oh, I also got demoted from Admiral to Subsector Commander as my renown went down from 21 to 20.

Messages In This Thread
Keith's Tau fleet [Campaign] - by Kungfu Kleg - 16-10-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: Keith's Tau fleet [campaign] - by jaqenhgar - 16-10-2013, 10:09 AM
RE: Keith's Tau fleet [campaign] - by Kungfu Kleg - 16-10-2013, 10:19 AM
RE: Keith's Tau fleet [campaign] - by Kungfu Kleg - 23-10-2013, 10:55 AM
RE: Keith's Tau fleet [campaign] - by jaqenhgar - 11-11-2013, 10:28 PM