Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BoW and Wayland split due to GW legal threats
Lol, as soon as created thread a had a feeling Gaz would come in defence! Tongue

Joking aside, the leaks are on Dakka and 3++ well before Beasts even report them. And then changing the terms and agreements specifically to close them down is a pretty harsh.

I could understand if they was at the forefront of the leaks, showing everyone first to get traffic. But they are not, they are pretty slow to be honest and only reporting what other people already know from the forums already mentioned.

The main reason a lot of people go to be BoW is for the feature weeks, when they showcase the new stuff that has become available and go through the various choices available (troops elites etc) with the new codices/army books.

Which is what i find most shocking, as they asked them to remove anything containing a GW mini and means they couldn't do these. I find that massively disappointing as they are quite good and really help sell the mini's (in my opinion of course!).
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven

Messages In This Thread
RE: BoW and Wayland split due to GW legal threats - by manrogue - 07-10-2013, 09:49 AM