Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some list making here, need some ideas
so after have another good read of the chaos space marines codex and checking up the rules i didn't know, I've came up with this list, i'd like some feed back...

the stuff in brackets says what that upgrade does for the unit.

Chaos space marines 1850pts

chaos lord – mark of slaanesh, the murder sword, Sigil of corruption (4+ invul save), gift of mutation(free roll on boom chart, re-roll spawn and daemon prince) and a plasma pistol. Pts = 165

sorcerer – mark of slaanesh, mastery level 3, gift of mutation and aura of dark glory(5+ invul save). Pts = 150

3 mutilators with mark of nurgle (T5). Pts = 189

land raider (HS) with extra armour and a dirge caster (units within 6" cant over watch). Pts = 245

12 noise marines (troops)
all with sonic blasters (salvo 2/3 bolters with ignore cover), champion has power weapon, doom siren(str5 ap 3 flamer), unit has icon of excess (FNP!). Pts =307

hell drake with bale flamer. Pts = 170

hell drake with bale flamer. Pts = 170

hell drake. Pts = 170

10 chaos cultists with auto guns and heavy stubber. Pts = 65

10 chaos cultists with auto guns and heavy stubber. Pts = 65

10 chaos space marines with heavy bolter, champion with combi-bolter. Pts = 153

what you guys think feed back is wanted for this list please.

the basic idea is too hide the cultists off the table and bring them on in reserve, while the nose marines (with sorcerer) and chaos marines hunker down in cover and kill infantry, the lord and mutilators go in land raider and act as big fire magnet while rolling forward to unleash 4 crazed killers into enemy lines, the flyers do what flyers do (which is kill everything they fly over), the cultists come on late game and grab objectives/ be annoying for the opponent to deal with.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth

Messages In This Thread
some list making here, need some ideas - by Cookie101 - 29-05-2013, 07:32 PM