Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interested in creating a roleplay group ?
Hi new member James here, after talking to a few people last night I discovered there is an interest in doing some roleplay at the Club and I'm interested in playing or running games if we can get a reasonable sized group.
Because most players will also want to wargame as well I'm thinking of roleplaying everyother week so that I and the other players can arrange batles without having to drop in and out of the roleplay game.

I have available quite a few systems:

-White Wolf's Exalted as Solars,Lunars,Abyssals or Green Sun Princes. play a demi-god created to over throw the original masters of creation now trying to find their way in a world going to rot and ruin.
-40K roleplay all versions,most source books so
Dark Heresy, play as accolytes of the Inquistion
Rogue Trader, play as a Rogue trader and his trusted officers
Deathwatch, play as Space Marines seconded from their chapters to serve in the elite anti-xenos force or can be played as a game focusing on one chapter only.
Black Crusade,play as Champions of the Dark Gods eiher human or Chaos Marine.
I also have rule for playing as Grey Knights.
-CuthulhuTech, play as human or other trying to survive in a futureistic world where the supernatural has revealed its existance and is trying to conquer,destroy,eat,mate and or do other wierder things to the world and humanity.
-Call of Cuthulhu, set in 1920's or 1990's play as a normal human who comes across the hidden world of supernatural alien science and horror.
-Rifts,In the future a nuclear war brings back magic with a bang, civilisation collapses as every myth,legend,god,demon,etc from history returns from the other dimensions a Eart now has the magical energy to allow dimensional Rifts to open to other places. Huge setting with other 50 books and so many different ways of playing it.
-White Wolf's Dark Ages Vampire,play as a vampire during the dark ages learning how to survive in a dangerous world where the biggest threat is possible your fellow vampires.
-White wolf's Dark Ages Inquistion,play as a human gifted with powers to protect mankind from the evil supernatural.

So if anyones interested in playing or running a game give me a shout, and ill happily try most other systems,
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.

Messages In This Thread
interested in creating a roleplay group ? - by jimbobabob - 29-08-2012, 12:20 PM