Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warhammer fantasy
My bretonnians keep on giving. Mainly blood!! This time they proudly arrayed themselves against Gaz and his Lizards. I prayed,as usual and Gaz went first, his flyers dropping rocks on my archers. On my left a battle between skirmishers was developing, blowpipes against arrows, the background ,an advancing Stegadon. The right saw my Errant Knights and the Knights of the realm charge against some skinks, who promptly ran away. In the centre my grail knights charged against more skinks. They too fled, causing a Slann to run too. My Archers let loose ,and one unit of skink scouts were nearly wiped out, the sole survivor running for his life. The Knights came on, one cold one charging a whole unit of Grail knights. I challenged him with my General and cut him down with a Heroic Killing blow. So far so good, and I had light casualties. Then I realised , this was all part of gaz's cunning plan. In the centre he charged into the grails with a large unit of skinks and Kroxigors, the flank with a cold one. I challenged again, and slew a skink hero. Big mistake to take him out of the main combat, as I lost the melee, and fled, the whole unit getting caught and slain. The army now fell apart and was destroyed piecemeal, my Errant Knights managing to survive right to the end. A great game, learnt a lot, and had a lot of fun. I now have haday leats 5 armies destroyed now, so the King might be reluctant to give me command of another !!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers

Messages In This Thread
Warhammer fantasy - by Noisysteve - 30-09-2011, 11:02 PM
RE: Warhammer fantasy - by Agincourt - 04-10-2011, 07:04 PM
RE: Warhammer fantasy - by Noisysteve - 29-02-2012, 05:15 PM
RE: Warhammer fantasy - by Noisysteve - 10-04-2013, 03:18 PM
RE: Warhammer fantasy - by Noisysteve - 26-07-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Warhammer fantasy - by Gareth - 26-07-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: Warhammer fantasy - by Noisysteve - 27-07-2013, 10:19 AM