Poll: Can Imotekh's Lord of Storm effect flyers on a roll of a 6
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yep
57.14%
4 57.14%
Nope
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imotekh the Stomlord Lord of Storm ability vs. Flyers
Fliers really do need so much errata and faq ing and the recent updates to the rule book and codex's faq's really didn't deal with most of it so im sure problems like this one and are going to just keep popping up. Until then I'd suggest just look at the general rulings and unless something specifically states it is an exception to then then the general rules stand if you try and house rule on each special ability due to its nature , in this case because its lightning, the games suddenly get very bogged down . For instance since its a lightning attack it could be argued the other way that since lightning does damage when it earths through something then anything not in contact with the ground directly or through something its on is immune to the attack, might be true may not be buts a reasonable sounding argument that could bog a game down and I'm all sure we've met players who try stuff like that in the past :-p
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Imotekh the Stomlord Lord of Storm ability vs. Flyers - by jimbobabob - 20-10-2012, 09:59 AM