Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Red War 40k Tournament - First Round Draw Page1 - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: The Society (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Other Events (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Red War 40k Tournament - First Round Draw Page1 (/showthread.php?tid=864)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Red War 40k Tournament - First Round Draw Page1 - Embolden - 29-06-2012

The draw for the first round has just been made!

First round draw:
Vince Broadbent (IG) V Martyn Forster (Blood Angles)
Andrew Thurgood (Space Wolves) V Stuart Cork (Daemons)
Alan Joynes (Nids) V Rob Edwards (Grey Knights)
Luis Nieves (Tau) V Chris Rogers (Necrons)
Richard March (Blood Angles) V Nick Thurgood (Tau)
Nick O (Dark Eldar) V Ben Jones (Space Marines)
Jason James (IG) V Adam Jones (Necrons)

Let the banter commence!

RE: Red War 40k Tournament - First Round Draw Page1 - Stuart - 29-06-2012

All the best for this event chaps - was hoping to be able to pop down to spectate for a couple of hours, but that looks unlikely now Sad

RE: Red War 40k Tournament - First Round Draw Page1 - manrogue - 29-06-2012

If that Is a AOD blood angel army, i could be in for sad times..........

RE: Red War 40k Tournament - First Round Draw Page1 - jjakaalbinoboy - 01-07-2012

Slightly disappointed there's no Orks to trample Sad

RE: Red War 40k Tournament - First Round Draw Page1 - Gareth - 01-07-2012

Seemed to be going well when I popped down. However the RedWarLot didn't appear to be faring well on the table. Will be interesting to see how things shake up.

RE: Red War 40k Tournament - First Round Draw Page1 - Embolden - 01-07-2012

I would like to thank every single person who turned up, I didn't hear a single complaint about the running of the event, the food or the other players! SO I would say it was a success! I look forward to running another once I can get my head round 6th ed!

It was a pleasure to run, Vince has the full results sheet so if he could post up the full results that would be great! Smile

RE: Red War 40k Tournament - First Round Draw Page1 - Stuart - 01-07-2012

Glad it went well Rob, looking forward to see how you all fared!

RE: Red War 40k Tournament - First Round Draw Page1 - Embolden - 01-07-2012

I will be doing a full report on my blog Big Grin but vince should have the results up once he gets a chance.

RE: Red War 40k Tournament - First Round Draw Page1 - jaqenhgar - 01-07-2012

Big thanks to Rob and Vince for organising the event (and to Total wargamer for letting us play there), great success, really enjoyed it! All very amicable and all the players I played against were very decent chaps, apart from the last one....only joking Rob!

Only thing I didn't like were my tactics in the last game - should have gone for it and gone down guns blazing instead of trying to run away! Thought I had a good chance of killing your Dreadknight Rob but it got away too fast. NVM, until next time.

RE: Red War 40k Tournament - First Round Draw Page1 - Nick - 01-07-2012

Thanks for setting all this up Vince and Rob, was great fun. Enjoyed myself, despite being plagued by horrific dice in both 90% of my shooting and all my assaults lol. Full unit of hellions, and the baron, charge in and kill.....one guy!