Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Upcoming Total Wargamer. - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: The Society (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Other Events (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Upcoming Total Wargamer. (/showthread.php?tid=714)

Pages: 1 2

Upcoming Total Wargamer. - Gareth - 25-02-2012

Next Saturday is Malifaux day. 3-3-12
The following week Paul want's me to make you aware that they are doing Dystopian Wars. 10-3-12
Two weeks later (after they run Ex-Illis,) is the second Warmachine day. 24-3-12.

RE: Upcoming Total Wargamer. - Etched Oracle - 27-02-2012

Any idea what the intention with the Malifaux day is? Should be along to this to field my Justice crew.

I shall, despite a release of a certain game engulfing my life, be going to the Dystopian Wars day and of course, the Warmachine day.

RE: Upcoming Total Wargamer. - sprogmcjob - 27-02-2012

lilith will be coming along with her now completed brood (3tots 2young 1mature) on skull bases Big Grin cause im evil and neverborn

RE: Upcoming Total Wargamer. - Gareth - 27-02-2012

Is that game ME3 Si?

RE: Upcoming Total Wargamer. - Etched Oracle - 27-02-2012

It sure would! Even booked extra days off work in order to play it for 96 hours straight.

RE: Upcoming Total Wargamer. - manrogue - 27-02-2012

(27-02-2012, 08:20 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: It sure would! Even booked extra days off work in order to play it for 96 hours straight.
Lol, i miss them days of epic gaming marathons! Remember doing it for most of the Zelda's and final fantasys.
You'll have completed ME 3 before i even recruit my first member.
Bloody kids spoil all your fun. Tongue

RE: Upcoming Total Wargamer. - Nick - 27-02-2012

(27-02-2012, 10:53 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(27-02-2012, 08:20 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: It sure would! Even booked extra days off work in order to play it for 96 hours straight.
Lol, i miss them days of epic gaming marathons! Remember doing it for most of the Zelda's and final fantasys.
You'll have completed ME 3 before i even recruit my first member.
Bloody kids spoil all your fun. Tongue
Got mine pre-ordered off Origin, playing through the first 2 again atm XD

RE: Upcoming Total Wargamer. - manrogue - 27-02-2012

I was gonna do the same, but struggle for the time to play them. : (
I like to get engrossed in my rpg's for hours, which sadly the wife and nipper don't allow. Hence why i go for the couple hour stints on COD, can just turn it off whenever.

RE: Upcoming Total Wargamer. - Gareth - 02-03-2012

I'm heading over for around 12ish maybe a little before.

RE: Upcoming Total Wargamer. - manrogue - 19-03-2012

Popped over to Total wargamer yesterday to have a look around as was in evesham, quite a nice little shop.
The guy was in engrossed in a game of talisman, which piqued the missus interest as was looking around, so may have to buy a copy.