Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Tuesday 13th September 2011 - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: The Society (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Weekly Meetings (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Tuesday 13th September 2011 (/showthread.php?tid=416)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Tuesday 13th September - sprogmcjob - 07-09-2011

(07-09-2011, 05:19 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: I'll be giving Alan a few games of Magic the Gathering, and will be available for warmachine rules queries

dont worry if u want to have a proper battle with dysotion wars since u guys have started playing it im happy to wait before playing it
(if we do play it could i have a green/blue deck since im more likely to be use to those types of cards)

RE: Tuesday 13th September - Noisysteve - 07-09-2011

I can bring wings of war up, got 6 planes , so plenty of room !!

RE: Tuesday 13th September - stygmatyr - 07-09-2011

(07-09-2011, 09:11 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 05:19 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: I'll be giving Alan a few games of Magic the Gathering, and will be available for warmachine rules queries

dont worry if u want to have a proper battle with dysotion wars since u guys have started playing it im happy to wait before playing it
(if we do play it could i have a green/blue deck since im more likely to be use to those types of cards)
I'll make a few different decks for you to try out, and mostly help you with relearning how to play

RE: Tuesday 13th September - Simon - 07-09-2011

(07-09-2011, 07:14 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: yep me and ross vs simon 2000 pts aaahhh sauron and balrog...
maybe one week if anyone wants to i can round up a few people for a dungeons and dragons game. all i need is a name race and class which i have put the types of class and race on the dungeons and dragons thread in role play and i will generate you a character.

I'd be up for this.

Played most of the big rpgs in the past (T&T, D&D, AD&D, Runequest, Traveller, Call of Cthulu, Mercenaries Spies and Private Eyes, Behind Enemy Lines and probably others I've long since forgotten) sort of gave up when Gurps came a long.

I'm really boring and tend to play either Lawful Good Paladins, or mad monks who use no weapons.

RE: Tuesday 13th September - rachtheweevil - 08-09-2011

Myself and the Mick monster will be kicking off our Warmachine league games by kicking off at each other Smile

RE: Tuesday 13th September - Stuart - 08-09-2011

(08-09-2011, 11:42 AM)rachtheweevil Wrote: Myself and the Mick monster will be kicking off our Warmachine league games by kicking off at each other Smile

Nick his teacakes - that'll distract him Tongue

RE: Tuesday 13th September - Etched Oracle - 08-09-2011

(07-09-2011, 11:07 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(06-09-2011, 11:18 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: I'm up for a Warmachine league game, any challengers out there?

I'm up for that, whilst rising to the challenge of fitting a game into 3 hours Smile

Sounds like a plan! League game it is Big Grin I'll get the post up with results ASAP.

RE: Tuesday 13th September - Luke the Squig - 08-09-2011

I'm up for another WARMAHORDES game for the league, as I think that I need to get some sort of victory (whether that be a victory in my mind or for real!). I'll be trying out a new list, but I'm keeping it a secret until the moment we start to play.

RE: Tuesday 13th September - Dark Wolf - 08-09-2011

(07-09-2011, 11:41 PM)Simon Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 07:14 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: yep me and ross vs simon 2000 pts aaahhh sauron and balrog...
maybe one week if anyone wants to i can round up a few people for a dungeons and dragons game. all i need is a name race and class which i have put the types of class and race on the dungeons and dragons thread in role play and i will generate you a character.

I'd be up for this.

Played most of the big rpgs in the past (T&T, D&D, AD&D, Runequest, Traveller, Call of Cthulu, Mercenaries Spies and Private Eyes, Behind Enemy Lines and probably others I've long since forgotten) sort of gave up when Gurps came a long.

I'm really boring and tend to play either Lawful Good Paladins, or mad monks who use no weapons.
i'll make you up a paladin whats the name and race

i am going to play cleric but might not depending on how many people as then i will be the baddies.

RE: Tuesday 13th September - Simon - 10-09-2011

Tom,

For the LoTR game on Tuesday I've done the respective army lists.

Find them attached.

There is a force of Rohan, a force of Minas Tirith Warriors and a force of heroes. You can decide with Ross who you want to command.

I have all the troops for this, a couple of the heroes are unpainted.