Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Tuesday 26th July 2011 - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: The Society (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Weekly Meetings (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Tuesday 26th July 2011 (/showthread.php?tid=277)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Tuesday 26th July - Luke the Squig - 22-07-2011

(21-07-2011, 06:43 PM)Gareth Wrote: Sure thing. We'll go for the scenario in the rule book. Also have found a few misplayed rules from last week so I can go threw the mistakes with you.

Yeah, I noticed a few more actions in the rules like 'Aim' and so on...

RE: Tuesday 26th July - Marie - 24-07-2011

Hi,

I can not make it on Tuesday. Will be back for a Warhammer game (1500pts)on the 2nd of August against Tom!
Looking forward to it!

RE: Tuesday 26th July - Tyranid daniel - 25-07-2011

anyone who would like a game against me ive got my nids and eldar or my hordes skorne army 30 pts worth so if you want a game let me know would love a warmahordes or just hordes game wanna get stuck in with the rules and see how i fair in a larger points battle

RE: Tuesday 26th July - Dark Wolf - 25-07-2011

(25-07-2011, 06:19 PM)Tyranid daniel Wrote: anyone who would like a game against me ive got my nids and eldar or my hordes skorne army 30 pts worth so if you want a game let me know would love a warmahordes or just hordes game wanna get stuck in with the rules and see how i fair in a larger points battle
i got my cygnar battle box today which is 11 pts which is 17 but -6 for the warjack pts. i got home from a walk on sunday and had bad stomache pains which ment i didn't sleep much as i was in pain and then today i have been better but it hurts still abit. fingers crossed w will be ok for tuesday. i think it is either wind in my stomache or growing pains.

RE: Tuesday 26th July - Stuart - 26-07-2011

(24-07-2011, 08:33 PM)Marie Wrote: Hi,

I can not make it on Tuesday. Will be back for a Warhammer game (1500pts)on the 2nd of August against Tom!
Looking forward to it!

See you next week. Are you branching out from W40K to Fantasy? Smile

RE: Tuesday 26th July - Dark Wolf - 26-07-2011

sorry guys but this morning had pains and dad took me to docs who made us a appointment at A and E they took a blood test and i was fine just a tummy bug they suspect. but its hurting now abit and don't want to come holding my tummy so i am going to miss this week.

seeya next week

RE: Tuesday 26th July - Stuart - 26-07-2011

Sorry to hear that Tom, hope you're feeling better soon.

RE: Tuesday 26th July - manrogue - 26-07-2011

Cheers to sean for a enjoyable game tonight, look forward to our rematch next week!

RE: Tuesday 26th July - Luke the Squig - 27-07-2011

Grrrr... "Look mister dice, rolling a 2 is not the same as rolling a 4!" It all came down to Sir Duncealot with that last dice. 123 I lose. 456 I draw. 2.

RE: Tuesday 26th July - Stuart - 29-07-2011

Forgot to mention that Ethan really enjoyed those teacakes Mike. All five of them.