Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Half completed projects never to be finished..... - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: The Hobby (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Personal Hobby Logs (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Half completed projects never to be finished..... (/showthread.php?tid=1273)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Half completed projects never to be finished..... - Gareth - 01-04-2013

Snow does look better, and more natural. The fire warrior and drone, just didn't have a natural look to them, even if you are not after deeper snow.

RE: Half completed projects never to be finished..... - manrogue - 01-04-2013

Shock horror, managed to get another hour in tonight, more wip photo-
Edit- yep, was what i was going for with the snow. I'm using flock snow and was building it multiple layers at a time, what i have tried this time was painting white where i want the snow fall to be heavy and PVA over the top and to the sides to create the effect.

RE: Half completed projects never to be finished..... - manrogue - 08-04-2013

Managed to get undercoated a skyray and Devilfish at weekend and Began working on the scheme for the Devilfish. Managed to get the base layer down on it, hoping to finish it off tonight.......

RE: Half completed projects never to be finished..... - manrogue - 08-04-2013

Wip of devilish paint scheme-

RE: Half completed projects never to be finished..... - Embolden - 08-04-2013

Looking good mate!

RE: Half completed projects never to be finished..... - manrogue - 15-04-2013

So mananged to squeeze a bit more time in and have 5 crisis suits constructed now, fully loaded up with proper equipment. Then i drilled out the weapon holes on all the drones, devilfish burst cannon and crisis suit weapons.

Also sorted out some foam and began making a custom case for them to fit in.

Managed to get a lot of the Devilfish painted, hoping to have it finished by the weekend and hopefully post a picture.

RE: Half completed projects never to be finished..... - Embolden - 15-04-2013

WOOP! Cannot wait to see them!

Was hoping to have a lot more done to be honest but spent Sat at the cinema with Bryce, the night playing X-wing and Sunday morning feeding the Ducks and tidying. He has decided that i am his favourite at the moment, even telling his mom that she couldn't come the ducks..... lol

RE: Half completed projects never to be finished..... - Embolden - 15-04-2013

(15-04-2013, 08:32 AM)manrogue Wrote: Was hoping to have a lot more done to be honest but spent Sat at the cinema with Bryce, the night playing X-wing and Sunday morning feeding the Ducks and tidying. He has decided that i am his favourite at the moment, even telling his mom that she couldn't come the ducks..... lol

Ahaha! I bet mum was well happy with that! :p Does he still want to play dices! Wink

(15-04-2013, 08:35 AM)Embolden Wrote:
(15-04-2013, 08:32 AM)manrogue Wrote: Was hoping to have a lot more done to be honest but spent Sat at the cinema with Bryce, the night playing X-wing and Sunday morning feeding the Ducks and tidying. He has decided that i am his favourite at the moment, even telling his mom that she couldn't come the ducks..... lol

Ahaha! I bet mum was well happy with that! :p Does he still want to play dices! Wink
Yep, i had to play 100 dice pick up Sat night.........