Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Quite like the look of Black Diamond and Shattered Sword. Haven't quite found the impetus to pledge yet - suffering from kickstarter overload I think Smile
Currently at $192,000, this has had a massive slow down recently.
I'm thinking launching this while Reapers Bones Kickstarter was still running and in its later stages was a bad idea, with the current amount of models you get for $100 on reapers compared Relics, people are picking Reapers.
Big update on the Page today to show what you get with each faction and hinting at what the level 1 boost models are.
$220 reached and new stretch goals up
At $254,175
new stretch goals on first post
Has cracked 300k, but not been updated again yet.

Curious to know what is to come now! Lol.
Some kickstarters are definately better at updating then others. The reaper one was updating moments after reaching goals regardless of the time.

This relic knights is getting interesting, however im currently peeved my chosen faction doesnt have a LE yet. Some dippy bugger can't count it seems, worries me about whatever else they've miscounted.
Now updates with new stretch goals-
[attachment=446]
I'm going to be honest. Yes I am going to back this, but good god, I have no idea what these stretch goals mean.
You surely know what penny arcade is right?
http://www.penny-arcade.com/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12