Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Deathwatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
We said two weeks ago we'd do it this week and again in two weeks
(12-02-2013, 11:53 PM)jimbobabob Wrote: [ -> ]We said two weeks ago we'd do it this week and again in two weeks

Yep it was tonight hence why I posted yesterday in the Tuesday 12th thread that i couldn't make tonights Deathwatch.
Can you post DW sessions on the forums please? I didn't realise you had planned it for this week and as nobody had said in the weekly meetings page i thought there was no meeting. I need to know a day or two in advance.
didnt post it there since we'd already arranged it after the last session but fair enough. We'll stick to doing it next week like preplanned.
So when is the next session? Today? The 26th?
26th should be
Ok Dean and Nick plot was finished with all objectives met, they destroyed the ghost ark, tau and eldar. You guys get 1000 xp and 3 reknown. Game again in 2 weeks, 12th March.
KK good to know
(27-02-2013, 09:10 AM)jimbobabob Wrote: [ -> ]Ok Dean and Nick plot was finished with all objectives met, they destroyed the ghost ark, tau and eldar. You guys get 1000 xp and 3 reknown. Game again in 2 weeks, 12th March.

Yeah sorry about having to leave. Ended up having to go up to Glasgow. I was well knackered when I finally got home again.
God I can imagine , didnt take us too long, ben just jumped on top and jabbed its controls with a power spear so only took a few turns. spent most of the time after that helping everyone spend a lot of their built up XP and seeding the next plot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11