Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Forge world covering the Horus heresy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Heard this for a while, but now we have some confirmation-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxvPhsfqk...r_embedded
Looks like the Horus Heresy will be covered in a series of forge world books akin to the Imperial armour books, including various models (rumours that this will include the Primarchs!) for that era of the Imperium.
Looking forward to more details on this!
Now that sounds interesting.
Yes I will finally get around to doing the Word Bearers army I dreamt of. I may actually plan 40k
(30-07-2012, 09:23 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I will finally get around to doing the Word Bearers army I dreamt of. I may actually plan 40k

Gal Vorbak and the Crimson Lord? I wanted to do a Word Bearers 6th edition army simply so i could have a bunch of possesed marines to represent them XD
just watched the trailer...looks amazing! If they do Lion El'Johnson I am so going to get him!
(21-08-2012, 05:18 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]just watched the trailer...looks amazing! If they do Lion El'Johnson I am so going to get him!

Gief Lorgar, Magnus and Dorn plix!!!! Hmmm, Lorgar and Magnus would be a pretty nasty psychic hammering for anything stupid enough to be on the same table as them, seen as Magnus can one-shot titans. On second thoughts, what would the points cost be like? 10k per Primarch lol?
Popped along to Games Workshop Stratford this evening and Adam, the store manager, mentioned this. There's apparently going to be a Horus Heresy rulebook/expansion/whatever released and available for purchase at Games Day.
Yep, surprised he told you with GW gag order! Tongue
Contains rules and scenarios for heresy era battles, maybe even Primarchs if rumours are true. Looking forward to seeing what is in the book
Stu when are you next popping into a GW? Or anyone for that matter, I need a GD ticket picked up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4