Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 7th August 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(26-07-2012, 07:41 AM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]Hey stu, can you put me down as looking for for some 40k action 1750pts Smile, I think Dan was up for a game this week, but cannot remember.

(31-07-2012, 11:39 AM)smallpoxeldar Wrote: [ -> ]Yep I still up for the game mate.

Sorted.
Awesome mate, looking forward to the re-match.
Think Andy P mentioned he'd arranged a game of Warhammer Fantasy with Paul for this week.
(27-07-2012, 09:57 PM)Doc T Wrote: [ -> ]Two more games offered:

Nick T 40K anything from 1250 - 1750 points
Andy T Warmahordes 35 points (or less if anyone would like to squeeze in 2 games)

Doc I have a 35 point list I am taking to GenCon the following week, that could do with a quick run through. I'm sure Malifaux practice would be more useful, but seeing as its been around a month and a half, since I threw down with some dice, a change of pace would be nice.
I'm available for games of WarmaHordes or Malifaux if anyone will have me.
Hi Gareth,
What would you prefer to play/practice against, Hordes or Warmachine? I have Skorne or Cryx or Cygnar.
Cheers,
Andy
Doesn't matter what you bring. I'm in two casual scenario games and I am taking my Legion. Bring whatever you fancy, as it's more a rules refresher / learning what I can do, than what I can face, game.
Hi all, I will be coming over next week and would be up for a game of 40K (1500 or 1750 pts - don't mind)
Smile
(02-08-2012, 09:21 PM)ninja_monkey Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, I will be coming over next week and would be up for a game of 40K (1500 or 1750 pts - don't mind)
Smile

Hey Tom, I've added you to the "games offered" list.
Hi, please could you put me down for a 1750 and 1500 because well if I end up fighting a 1500 point game with 1750 points I can just simply remove my land raider. (Because they are 250 points Smile )
Oh no! Just remembered I only have the 5th edition codex !
And plus I decieded to use imperail guard please Could you instead put me down for a 1750 Thanks!Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4