Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Hail caesar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
K I know I just posted a theard but that was my brother anyway but.... Does anyone have hail Caesar? I kheard that a few of you are already getting some. But is there what army are you planning to get? And when will it be ready. Please try to learn the rules I but if you dont put some effort into understAnding them. And lastly, is anyone having willing to have a game pretty soon in just a few weeks? I mean I'm not even ready yet, but I'm guessing some of you are already getting ready to build those men up!Big Grin hail Caesar Roma surrectum! Roma Victrix! Roma imperium! ( my Romans are much supirior to your people barbarians! And you perfume nose Greeks!! Come on I want to see you eastern and carthiginain animal riders meet my spear and come on my roman allies weather republican or imperial let us work together to forge not just a dent in the enemy, but their complete and utter deaths!!!!!!!!!!Big Grin
I've got the rulebook (think Simon has too) and the first set of army lists (biblical and classical). Haven't decided on an army yet, but was looking at Greeks/Sparta.

The new starter set looks like a bargain for £60 - the rulebook alone is usually £30.
That's good because there are new armoured spartans out
Plus I want to fight some Greek hopliteofathenia unless by Greek you mean phalantages
Sorry this iPad tries to correct everything I write