Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 31st July 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Good stuff Dan, looks like Vince could be after a game as JJ can't make it.
sounds great say three way 1250 points.
In the next week or two I should be back to normal and able to attend regularly. It's just been anarchy lately haha
Magnificent turnout tonight, and cheers for the game AP.
There was also another installment in the series of "epic dice rolls I have known" this evening: 7 dice rolled, resulting in 6 sixes and a three. Unfortunately my luck didn't extend to the National Lottery Euromillions draw Sad
Congrats on the win Stuart.... I'm blaming beginners luck Wink

It was a very good game, and I thought surprisingly tense. Those vikings of yours really do shrug off the fatigue like nobodies business!

And don't get me started on the dice rolls.... rolling the 9 dice and getting nothing above a 3.... and seeing your 6 6's........ humph!
Cheers for the game Luke Smile
(31-07-2012, 11:27 PM)Angry_Panda Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the win Stuart.... I'm blaming beginners luck Wink

It was a very good game, and I thought surprisingly tense. Those vikings of yours really do shrug off the fatigue like nobodies business!

And don't get me started on the dice rolls.... rolling the 9 dice and getting nothing above a 3.... and seeing your 6 6's........ humph!

Very enjoyable game, and very close at the end there - could've gone either way very easily. It's a tough choice for the Jomsviking opponent between keeping the Wrath down or letting them shrug off fatigue.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5