Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 17th July 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Dan - many apologies but it looks like Luke had already arranged to play Nick at Warhammer Fantasy. I'd completely forgotten Blush

Looks like Rob is still after a game of 40K though - shall I pencil you two in?
(29-06-2012, 06:47 AM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a a 40k 1500-1750pts Big Grin

I am up for a 40K game 1750pts. I am new to the club so go easy on me. I usally play at the Evesham Shop.
(11-07-2012, 03:53 PM)GoNecrons Wrote: [ -> ]I am up for a 40K game 1750pts. I am new to the club so go easy on me. I usally play at the Evesham Shop.

Welcome to the forum!

Looks like we've got a few 40k'ers after games - I'll check with Tom (who came along for the first time last week) and see if he's after a game for this week.
Sorry, that was short lived. I am moving house now so will call by in a couple of weeks once I have caught up with it all.
(13-07-2012, 02:33 PM)GoNecrons Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, that was short lived. I am moving house now so will call by in a couple of weeks once I have caught up with it all.

No worries, hope you can make it along soon.
I'll stick down Rob vs. Dan at 40K for now.
Hi all, I turned up for my first night on Tuesday and thoroughly enjoyed playing my first game of 6th ed. I'll be coming again next week - looking for another game of 40K around the 1500-1750 points value if any fancies it Smile
Anyone up for Magic the Gathering?
Realised I don't have a game scheduled for this week. Anyone up for some Warmachine or Malifaux?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6