Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: F.A.O. Amelia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firstly create an account, so I could PM you this.

Secondly I have looked up Voracious Rats and Simultaneous Deaths, and it doesn't look good for the Pied Piper of Nurgle.

This thread appears to show that in the case of a bunch of rats and Hamelin dying at the same time, you loose the rats but get one for the boss himself. A little worse, than how we played last night.

However now for some good news, which means you can claim a morale victory. Indiscriminate Void now reads;

Hamelin the Plagued:
ERRATA: - 'Indiscriminate Void' has had an errata to say 'If this model is killed or sacrificed during the Turn, at the start of the Start Close Phase, Place a Hamelin, the Plagued into base contact with a friendly The Stolen, then sacrifice that model. Hamelin receives -4 Ca until the end of the Encounter.'

Whilst I am at it, did anyone else have any rules queries, that need clarification before Sunday?

The end result being, yesterday after I popped a Stolen, then finished off Hamelin (a smart if not prepared plan by myself,) the the child hiding away back behind the fence, would have saved the putrid old man.
*Amelia says*
Well I never, they removed the three inch range on indiscriminate void and changed the timing. Though isnt this almost identical now to leviticus? I know he has death shenanigans.

Thanks for the clarification ^_^