Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Red War 40k Tournament - First Round Draw Page1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Any particular reason the limit is 14? As I only saw like 4/5 tables in Total Wargamer?
(08-06-2012, 11:42 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]Any particular reason the limit is 14? As I only saw like 4/5 tables in Total Wargamer?

Owen has assured us that there is enough room and scenary for 7 tables Smile

Awesomeness Smile Those spots sure filled up fast haha.
(08-06-2012, 12:05 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]Awesomeness Smile Those spots sure filled up fast haha.

Indeed they have mate, the last spot has just been taken. Big Grin

Bloody hell, go away for a week and this has taken off like anything!
Not bad for our first tournament!
Good job keeping things flowing Rob!
I'm surprised that your both playing. Goes to show how simple the game is I guess.
(08-06-2012, 06:05 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]I'm surprised that your both playing. Goes to show how simple the game is I guess.
Originally i wasn't going to play and be the set-up/rule overseer kind of guy, but we are hoping that most disagreements can be solved without that. With it not being super competetive, that should be the case.

Just to clarify to everyone that the tournament is now full, but we're taking names down for people who are willing to be on a reserve list, this list guarantees nothing, if anyone drops out you'll be contacted on a first come first serve basis. I have updated the first post for full details.

It's the end of the rules for 5th ed rules set, so everyone should be fully aware of how it works, like I said in the rules pack we're encouraging people to settle and differences between themselves, if a solution/common ground cannot be found, then myself, Vince and Chris (who has been invited to be a judge) will settle any dispute, the tournament is only small and is hopefully going to played in a friendly manner while still giving people that feeling of a tournament setting.

I'm really looking forward to taking part and I'm quite proud of how things have come together. Smile
(08-06-2012, 07:13 PM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]I'm really looking forward to taking part and I'm quite proud of how things have come together. Smile

Everyone concerned has (or have?) done a sterling job so far - all the best for the event itself!

Just posted another update on the Facebook page and Twitter feed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9