Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 12th June 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(11-06-2012, 04:54 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies I can't make it this week. Was playing Mike at Malifaux.... Now in Helsinki... Boooooo.

8-(

Again, I'm okay to swap my game of Malifaux for some 40k action (JJ if you want a game??) and Mike step in to play Amelia? As we can re-arrange for a later date? Just to allow others to play.

Yeah could do, don't want you to mess people about for me though, happy to just come for a meet an greet
(11-06-2012, 10:02 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah could do, don't want you to mess people about for me though, happy to just come for a meet an greet

I don't think I'm messing people about, I'm saying I'm happy to swap my place with Mike so he can actually get a game in tonight, because his opponent cannot make it. As I didn't think you had a game I was wondering if you fancied one.

But if you're happy to meet and greet, thats not a problem at all and if Mike has an opponent sorted or whatever thats cool as well Smile

Just call me mr flexible Smile
Haha cool ok, say 1,500 pts?
(12-06-2012, 07:14 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]Haha cool ok, say 1,500 pts?

Would prefer to get in a 1750pt game for tournament practice, but 1500 is cool with me!! Big Grin

Haha yeah so would I . . .if only I had my hellhound and second hydra already.... Sad
(12-06-2012, 07:28 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]Haha yeah so would I . . .if only I had my hellhound and second hydra already.... Sad
I can lend you a whirlwind and a razorback you could proxy as them?

Seems I'm free.
Could do, to be fair I've got like a dozen Chimeras I could use for proxy too haha
My 1500 pt list is basically the same as my 1750 pt list so I can bring both depending on what happens, I don't mind any proxies Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5