Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Total War in the Badlands - Malifaux
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Final bump, for tomorrow. I'm sure anyone wanting to play has said so, but if anyone wants to pop by for a period, feel free. Looks like I have an odd number of players, which is a shame, as I should be playing against he 'bye,' but I am sure I can turn it into a demo, if people are interested.
Well today is the day. I have 4 tables set up for the start, with terrain for more being provided by Total Wargamer, should I need it.

Here is what we are looking at;

[Image: 20120616180304.jpg]
[Image: 20120616180319.jpg]
[Image: 20120616180330.jpg]

Cannot get the last image to load, without signing up, and at 6.30, I just don't want to. Photos of the day to follow.

looks gd cnt wait well done for doing this gaz and thanks Big Grin
After some hectic weeks terrain building, the 9 players showed up, which made it worth while.

Standings were as follows;

1 - Luke Ingram 9/12/15
2 - Jack Evans 9/9/14
3 - Dave Saunders - 6/8/15
4 - Alan Joynes - 4.5/2/12
5 - Simon Read - 4.5/-6/6
6 - Amelia J-S - 3/-4/8
7 - Justin Hirst - 3/-6/10
8 - Kris Hestor - 0/-7/8
9 - David Rolson - 0/-13.5/2

I think David was playing his first games, so I hope he had fun.

Prizes were dished out to the top three, with Dave taking the wooden spoon.
Luke also took out a narrow player voted best painted crew, again beating Jack by one vote.
With a three way tie for best sports, between Amelia, Justin and again Jack, I decided to use TO discretion to vote myself, for Amelia's bubbly personality.
With no extraordinary tales of bad luck, Kris who just missed on walking away with the Spoon, got a new Puppet Deck. I am hoping he can use it to improve his luck in the future.

Finally I need to thank two organisations. Firstly to Total Wargamer for the venue, and some prizes. Secondly to Terrain Geek, for some prize support.
Pages: 1 2 3 4