Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 22nd May 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ill be down tuesday
Think Si A and Dane are having a bash at Warmaster Napoleonic? 10mm-tastic.
What you up for Kris?

Justin - you got anything planned?
(16-05-2012, 07:20 PM)Doc T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Simon,

If you bring Khador I'll bring Cryx or Cygnar, if you bring Retribution I'll bring Skorne. Let me know what you decide.
See you tuesday,

Andy

I'll be fielding the Retribution I've decided.
The Car has massively failed the MOT, so i have to scrap the car and go car shopping tomorrow.
If i can't get anything sorted before tuesday i may have to pikey a lift for myself and Rob for the week if anyone can give us one?
I have nothing planned yet, so I'll be up for a game of either warmachine or malifaux, if anyone is available
(19-05-2012, 07:07 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]The Car has massively failed the MOT, so i have to scrap the car and go car shopping tomorrow.
If i can't get anything sorted before tuesday i may have to pikey a lift for myself and Rob for the week if anyone can give us one?

Yep, no problem Vince - pick you around 6.30pm? Might need to get you to direct me to Rob's place.
(19-05-2012, 11:48 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: [ -> ]I have nothing planned yet, so I'll be up for a game of either warmachine or malifaux, if anyone is available

You and Kris fancy some pre-tournie Malifaux practice?
(19-05-2012, 11:49 AM)Etched Oracle Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-05-2012, 07:20 PM)Doc T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Simon,

If you bring Khador I'll bring Cryx or Cygnar, if you bring Retribution I'll bring Skorne. Let me know what you decide.
See you tuesday,

Andy

I'll be fielding the Retribution I've decided.

Actually I'll bring my Cryx as I've just remembered that Retribution are not Hordes!
(19-05-2012, 11:48 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-05-2012, 07:07 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]The Car has massively failed the MOT, so i have to scrap the car and go car shopping tomorrow.

Yep, no problem Vince - pick you around 6.30pm? Might need to get you to direct me to Rob's place.

Cheers Stu, just on my way to look at a Car now (literally just wainting for brother in-law to pick me up) so all being well might be alright!

Will let you know either way for definate by Monday evening.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5