Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: halo reach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wow i love this game atm i am commander grade 2. we have all the really cool custom games like crash up derby i have all the best maps and game types who else likes it
Its an okay game, my Halo Buzz finished a while ago though. Halo 1+3 are the series highlights for me, reach just seemed like a rush job.
I liked it quite a bit, but for me the first one was always going to be the best. I still have Reach actually, but its been a long long time since its been played XD
I personally think that 1+2 were the best, however that might just be because I only properly played 1+2. Reach didn't seem proper to me and just felt a bit (as Vince said) rushed and incomplete. Still a good game, though.
i do admit campaign could be better but have you seen the online games they are amazing
Halo 1 and Halo Wars are the highlights for me, the rest seemed like they're were just milking money from the franchise.