Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Games Day / Golden Demon 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(15-09-2012, 11:00 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]No word on pricing yet, but the chap said to keep an eye on the Forge World emails that will be sent out each day next week in the build up to Games Day.

So it's £70 then.
£70!?!?!
Really??!?!
Aye.

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Events/UK_Ga...y_2012.htm

Looks like a nice package (leather bound, etc.) but at that price I think I'll give it miss.
I shall be "borrowing" it of the internet then......
And £70 for jetbike squadron? Sigh....
. . . Not so disappointed I can't get one now haha
Stu i inderstand the new codex for chaos marines will be on sale and launched. Any chance u could get me a copy please. But not expecting anyone to queue for hours...
(20-09-2012, 05:42 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]Stu i inderstand the new codex for chaos marines will be on sale and launched. Any chance u could get me a copy please. But not expecting anyone to queue for hours...

Yep, will do Paul.
Thanks stu u r a star...
I hope they release a non-leatherbound one, at that price I won't be getting it Sad
(21-09-2012, 03:11 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]I hope they release a non-leatherbound one, at that price I won't be getting it Sad

I would hope that a more accessible (i.e. cheaper) version would become available given the interest it has generated.
Pages: 1 2 3