Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 17th April 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I can pop along for a game of something - prefer a skirmish game but easy if not
I may be along for a bit, but the latest addition to the family, may mean I have to play (willingly) Uncle.
luke im happy to have a game of warmachine with u
(13-04-2012, 10:51 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]luke im happy to have a game of warmachine with u

Great! How many points are we going for then?
35 sound good??? (would like to proxey cygnar in)
does mean u wouldnt have to deal with scary warpwovles lol
(13-04-2012, 12:18 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]35 sound good??? (would like to proxey cygnar in)

You're welcome to borrow any of my models if you need to.
well i think i'll play evil and i have the new legions of middle earth book looking forward to it
(13-04-2012, 12:36 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]well i think i'll play evil and i have the new legions of middle earth book looking forward to it

OK nice one, as usual I will be slightly late getting there, about 7.20-7.30pm. I will be calling on the Valar to aid me in the great battle for middle earth! Now just gotta pick between the thundering hooves of Rohan, the axes of the Dwarves, the steel of gondor or the Might of the elves...

(13-04-2012, 12:25 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-04-2012, 12:18 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]35 sound good??? (would like to proxey cygnar in)

You're welcome to borrow any of my models if you need to.

black 13th would be great if u got the models (want to try before u buy these models)
Big Grin
(11-04-2012, 05:02 AM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]Me and vince are hopefully going to have a 40k battle @ 1750pts
Should be good to go Rob, just got to make my vendetta and chimera before tuesday now.
Also need to get a command squad tomorrow, other than that think i have everything (except a few models borrowing off Luke!)
First time i'll be fielding a horde type army(70 ish troops, 7 tanks and flyer in my current list! Though it may change before tuesday.)
Pages: 1 2 3