Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Empire of the Dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If I understood correctly, as they were a bit short on names/titles, my old gaming mates from Stourbridge Wargamers were at Salute and had a look at this and seemed to grab their interest more than anything else.

BOOKS
I have never read any steampunk. Anyone recommend a good place to start?
I think some of the Wyvern Wargamers said they were showing an interest in this as well.
Just read the Doomsday Vault by Steven Harper, part of his Clockwork Empire, which I thought was quite good.
(13-06-2013, 09:12 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]Just read the Doomsday Vault by Steven Harper, part of his Clockwork Empire, which I thought was quite good.

Cheers Steve. I'll keep an eye out.
Club copy arrived today:

[attachment=800]

[attachment=805]

[attachment=806]
Been reading up on this a lot recently. Ive downloaded the free jack the ripper scenario. Would quite fancy running a extraordinary league of gentleman faction, or even Dr who !!
It does look good. I'll bring all the stuff in for you - I can have a go at painting the vamps if you fancy tackling the gents?
ok yeah sounds good
Steve mentioned some of the latest factions for this yesterday - the Supernatural Branch and Nemo & the Crew of the Nautilus look interesting:

[attachment=896]

[attachment=897]
Pages: 1 2