Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Gloucester MiniCon 2013 - Sunday 27th January
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
If more helpers are needed then I'd love to help out. I want to get more chance to play Infinity and with a year to learn the rules I could help out if someone else is needed. If we've got enough people helping then I'm fine with just enjoying the day, but I definatley wouldn't mind giving people a hand with boards, games, etc.
Probably wise to start drawing up a short-list of games/tables that we can whittle down once we know how many tables we can have. So far I think we have:
  • Infinity
  • Warmachine
  • Cutlass again, or have you got another epic table in mind Si A Wink
  • 8 player Malifaux tournie that Gaz wants to run?

Any others?
Now that I am a Henchy, I need to start looking further into this. What contact information can you pass on Stuart?
You should be able to email or pm Chris and Robey via their forum profiles.
can help with warmachine table making/ideas/forces though tell me in advance as glaciers move faster than me painting
Website has been updated: http://minicon.org.uk/
I've just received the booking form for this from Chris. What games do we fancy staging this year?
I'm sure me and Amelia will have Malifaux plans.
What systems does this event cover??
(14-09-2012, 07:34 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]What systems does this event cover??

Just about everything and anything. Last year there were a few historical games (WWII, Zulu) and we hosted Cutlass and Warmachine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8