Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 13th March 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Me and Sean have a 40k game i think
(07-03-2012, 04:09 PM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2012, 02:11 PM)Mixmastersteve Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2012, 06:13 AM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for a 1750pt game of 40k, I'll be using my Paladins Smile

I'd be up for a game of 40k at 1750 points with my Tyranids if you fancy it!

Sounds good to me mate! I've not faced Nids a good few years!

Awesome! Expect bugs, lots of them Smile
Im up this week, could do fantasy, or cutlass, bloodbowl. Also want to do 28mm WW2, I have figures, terrain, rules, just need players !
As i say im looking fir bb or cutlass (or bith as they are smallgames)
(08-03-2012, 12:59 PM)Valthrax Wrote: [ -> ]As i say im looking fir bb or cutlass (or bith as they are smallgames)

Don't know if Andy is around this week - he may be up for taking you through a game of Cutlass? Might be worth dropping him a PM.
Nick, Sean spoke to me about MtG. I am more than willing to pass him over, if he arranged to play 40k with you, as I can no doubt find something else to do. So when Sean shows up in the thread, he can let us know the score.
I don't remember saying I would play 40KHuh If your still okay with it Gareth I would like to play some MTG.
Yeah Sean thats fine. What do you actually want to do, as I will have to look at assembling some decks this weekend.
A normal 60 card game would be good. Im not to bad with the rules.
I can bring a few magic decks with me for either Sean or Gaz to use. I have a good mix of old and recent sets
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5